As a company that embraces diversity and inclusivity, we join the collective voice of anger and frustration over the continued injustices and brutality against the Black community. It is our responsibility to live it together today, tomorrow and every day. We stand in support and solidarity with Black Lives Matter.
Our jobs in hospitality have always been focused on welcoming guests from all walks of life. But, it’s something we need to continue building upon. We accept the challenge to be better inside and outside our hotel walls.
We promise to:
- Establish a company-wide diversity committee with representatives from each hotel and corporate office that will engage with all team members and offer a safe space for conversation, communication, questions, feedback.
- Provide two paid volunteer days annually for all team members to support non-profits in their community.
- Continue support of businesses in our local communities through company initiatives, partnerships and patronage.
- Ensure vendors and partners align with our diversity policy that promises equal opportunities for all members of our communities.
- Continue diversity training sessions for all team members.
We thank you for your dedication and understanding. We are a work in progress and committed to evolving and doing our part.
From the Provenance Hotel Leadership Team