Dossier is at the heart of downtown Portland with a myriad of opportunities to discover all that the city has to offer.
There is nothing better than strolling around city with attractions like the Portland Art Museum, Powell’s City of Books, the Willamette River waterfront, shopping centers and much more!
DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
Dossier, Our Portland Location
Dossier Hotel is conveniently located in downtown Portland, within easy walking distance to the city’s most sought after attractions. For guests arriving to Oregon by plane, Portland International Airport is just northeast of town, and Amtrak’s Union Station is under a mile away.
Valet Parking in Downtown Portland
Driving to Portland? Dossier offers valet parking for $45 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges. Our parking garage is equipped with Tesla charging stations.
Directions from Portland International Airport
By Car – 20-25 minutes
- Follow NE Airport Way for 3 miles to I-205 South
- Take I-205 South for 2.5 miles before taking exit 21B to merge onto I-84 West / 30 West towards Portland
- Stay on I-84 West for 5.5 miles; using the left two lanes to exit toward City Center
- Continue across the SE Morrison Bridge, arriving on SW Washington Street
- Follow SW Washington Street for half a mile, taking a left turn on SW 9th Avenue
- Take the first left on SW Alder street
- Continue for one block, crossing SW Park Ave.
- Dossier Hotel is on the right
By Light Rail – 45 minutes; $2.50
- Follow signs in the airport for Portland International Airport station to take the MAX Red Line into downtown Portland.
- Stay on the light rail for 17 stops, until Pioneer Square North
- Exiting the light rail, take a right turn on SW Broadway
- Continue for one block, turning left on SW Alder Street
- Dossier Hotel is on the left
Portland Public Transportation
Portland has an extensive public transit system, including a five-line light-rail network, MAX. Dossier’s downtown location positions guests just two blocks away from Pioneer Square, MAX’s hub station, which connects all five lines.
A single ticket, good for two hours, costs $2.50. Day passes are $5. (Half-off pricing is available for children and senior citizens.)
With adult fares at $2.50 dollars, the MAX Light Rail is one of the most convenient ways of getting around.
Take the MAX Red Line and take the Pioneer Courthouse Square stop, and you’re two blocks away from Dossier.
Town Car Service
Airport transportation can be arranged to and from Dossier via our town car service. Just give us a call 503-294-9000.
Uber & Lyft
It’s just under 45 minutes by train from the airport to Dossier, but it’s under 25 minutes by car.
If you can’t wait to dive into Downtown Portland, car sharing services like Uber or Lyft make things easy.
For those who want to take the wheel themselves, there are also several car rental options available.
Valet parking is available and if you have an electric vehicle, two charging stations are also ready and waiting to charge.
Time to recharge? We offer electric vehicle charging amenities included with your stay. Please let our team know upon arrival and we’ll coordinate the parking arrangements.