PDX-plore - Portland Adventure Awaits
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy Up to 20% Off + All the Perks of Staying at Hotel Lucia with no Amenity Fee (Value of $29 per night)
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy up to 20% Off, 1PM Late Check-out + All the Perks of Staying at Hotel Lucia with no Amenity Fee (Value of $29 per night)
Portland is one of the best cities for fun, especially if you love the foodie scene, eclectic bars, outdoor activities & one-of-a-kind experiences. With an array of activities nearby as quirky & unique as Portland itself, Hotel Lucia is the perfect home base for your Portland adventure. The foodie scene in Portland can't be beat. The food truck scene, a major part of the city's culture, offers another option for outdoor dining with 500 trucks & something for everyone from Mexican street tacos to Korean BBQ to vegan burgers, some even have live music. Portland is also known for its vibrant cultural scene.
Fun & Quirky Things to Do in Portland Now!:
- Visit the World’s Smallest Park -At just 452 square inches, Mill Ends Park is the smallest park in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. You can find it at the corner of SW Front Avenue & Taylor Street. Be sure to stop by this weird little park for a photo while wandering around downtown Portland!
- Explore the Shanghai Tunnels - Have you ever heard of “shanghaiing”? It’s the illegal capturing and selling of able-bodied men to sea captains and it used to be an underground operation in Portland, Oregon. Literally underground. The Shanghai Tunnels run underneath the city connecting the downtown area to the Willamette River. According to legend, men were drugged (or simply overly intoxicated), kidnapped, dragged into the tunnels, and then held captive until they could be sold. You can take a tour of the underground tunnels and learn more about Portland’s sordid past
- Zoom Around Town on an Electric Scooter. Just sign up for the mobile app for– Bird, Lime, or Spin – then locate an available scooter and use your app to start your scooter rental. Off you go on a weird adventure around town!
- Snap a Photo of your Feet on the PDX Carpet
- Buy a joint at Broadway Cannabis, don’t worry it’s legal. Portland is known for it's local cannabis scene. Broadway Cannabis Market offers locally sourced, craft cannabis with everything from infused gummy straws, doobies & flower all ready for you along with the expert guidance of their budntenders!
- Take a selfie in Hotel Lucia Lobby. Hotel Lucia is renowned for its expansive photography collection, take the art tour, then submit your Selfie in our Picture-Perfect photo contest for a chance to win an overnight stay in Penthouse Lucia.
- Play Old School Video Games at Ground Kontrol- With over 60 classic video games and 27 pinball machines, Ground Kontrol is a Portland gamer’s paradise.
- Pay Tribute to Portland’s Beloved Late Drag Queen, Darcelle by catching a drag burlesque show at his popular Portland venue, Darcelle XV.
- Visit the Statue that Gave the Show Portlandia its Name - The Portlandia statue is the second-largest copper repoussé statue in the United States. What is the largest you ask? The statue of Liberty, of course. You’ll find the Portlandia Statue perched above the entrance to the equally quirky postmodern Portland Building on SW 5th Avenue.
Hotel Perks include: Nightly Craft Beer Hour, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Fitness center featuring Peloton bikes & MIRROR, Complimentary bike rentals to explore the city, Well+Fit Kit, Daily coffee service and Art Gallery self guided tour.
Prepay & Save
Prepay for your Portland adventure and save up to 20% off our Best Flexible Rate when you pay in advance.
- Stay must be booked at least 14 days in advance of check-in date
- Offer requires payment at time of booking and is nonrefundable. Cancellation fee is 100% room and tax.
- Blackout dates apply
Get Weird this Halloween - Portland Erotic Ball
Join Hotel Lucia to celebrate Rose City's biggest adult Halloween experience on Saturday, October 28th, 2023! Guests can experience the sexy side of the scare as the Ball does a complete venue takeover with 3-floors of non-stop entertainment.
Join Hotel Lucia to celebrate Rose City's biggest adult Halloween experience on Saturday, October 28th, 2023! Guests can experience the sexy side of the scare as the Ball does a complete venue takeover with 3-floors of non-stop entertainment. Come have the time of your life at this 21+ Only Event. Get ready to party and then take the elevator home with this special overnight package. Offer available October 27-29, 2023 & includes:
- Overnight accommodations.
- 2 VIP Event Tickets to Portland Erotic Ball
- 21+ Event Only
Valet & Save
Explore the City of Roses and receive complimentary valet parking when you book this package.
Complimentary valet parking for one standard sized vehicle (valued at $55 per night)
Please Note oversized vehicles do incur an additional oversized vehicle fee of (+$25 per night)
Keep Portland Beer’d
It is our mission to keep you hopped up & hyped up on showing off that fabulous face hair you beautiful bearded one! Don’t miss the ultimate bromance package. Book a room, enjoy some local brews & manscape with a sweet UnderU4Men's Apothecary travel beard grooming kit.
It is our mission to keep you hopped up and hyped up on showing off that fabulous face hair you beautiful bearded one! Don’t miss the ultimate bromance package during your stay in Portland. Book a room, enjoy some local brews and manscape all your beardly fears away with a sweet travel beard grooming kit from our partner UnderU4Men's Apothecary Line.
o UnderU4Men Travel beard grooming kit
o Mystery gift certificate for shopping at UnderU4Men
o A Mystery 4 Pack of Local Craft Beer
The Art of the Pet, Lucia Style
Portland has the most dog parks per capita in the US. We love our pets! Join the fun & bring your furry best friend to stay at our pet-friendly hotel where we have pet travel down to an art. With our Art of the Pet package, we’ll outfit your room with everything you need.
Portland has the most dog parks per capita of any major US city. So yes, we love our pets here. Join the fun and bring your furry best friend to stay with us at our completely pet-friendly hotel in Portland. It's simple with our Art of the Pet package, we’ll outfit your room with everything from a comfortable pet bed and food and water bowls to a welcome kit full of tasty treats, playful toys and local pet resources for grooming, dog walkers, vets and even pet healers. Doesn’t get more Portland than that. We have pet travel down to an art here at Hotel Lucia. Don't forget to show off those dog park adventures on Instagram using #hotellucia. You never know, your pup might just be chosen as Hotel Lucia's Pet of the Month!
- Includes Discounted pet fee and pet bed for use during stay
- Complimentary food and water bowls, pet toy, dog treat and a local walking map
- Available for stays through December 31, 2023
- Standard cancellation policy and blackout dates apply
Exclusive Private Offer
Book Direct with this private offer to enjoy the lowest rate with the most flexible cancellation policy. We know you're already a VIP, so take advantage of the perks you deserve.
- Members Receive Up to 15% off
- Flexible cancellation policy