PDX-plore -Your Portland Adventure Awaits
Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy 10% Off, 1PM Late Check-out + All the Perks of Staying at Hotel Lucia with no Amenity Fee (Value of $29 per night)
- Book Direct with this Exclusive Offer & Enjoy 10% Off, 1PM Late Check-out + All the Perks of Staying at Hotel Lucia with no Amenity Fee (Value of $29 per night)
Portland is one of the best cities for fun, especially if you love the foodie scene, eclectic bars, outdoor activities & one-of-a-kind experiences. With an array of activities nearby as quirky & unique as Portland itself, Hotel Lucia is the perfect home base for your Portland adventure. The foodie scene in Portland can't be beat. During the summer & fall, many restaurants offer outdoor seating where you can enjoy your meal in the sunshine. The food truck scene, a major part of the city's culture, offers another option for outdoor dining with 500 trucks & something for everyone from Mexican street tacos to Korean BBQ to vegan burgers, some even have live music. Portland's is also known for its vibrant cultural scene. Catch one of the many festivals & events including the Portland Rose Festival, Waterfront Blues Festival, Oregon Brewers Festival & the PDX Pop Now! Music Festival.
Fun & Quirky Things to Do in Portland this Summer:
- Visit the World’s Smallest Park -At just 452 square inches, Mill Ends Park is the smallest park in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. You can find it at the corner of SW Front Avenue & Taylor Street. Be sure to stop by this weird little park for a photo while wandering around downtown Portland!
- Explore the Shanghai Tunnels - Have you ever heard of “shanghaiing”? It’s the illegal capturing and selling of able-bodied men to sea captains and it used to be an underground operation in Portland, Oregon. Literally underground. The Shanghai Tunnels run underneath the city connecting the downtown area to the Willamette River. According to legend, men were drugged (or simply overly intoxicated), kidnapped, dragged into the tunnels, and then held captive until they could be sold. You can take a tour of the underground tunnels and learn more about Portland’s sordid past
- Zoom Around Town on an Electric Scooter- The electric scooter craze has arrived in Portland and they are now super easy for busy commuters and carefree tourists to rent. Just sign up for the mobile app for– Bird, Lime, or Spin – then locate an available scooter and use your app to start your scooter rental. Off you go on a weird adventure around town!
- Snap a Photo of your Feet on the PDX Carpet
- Buy a joint at Broadway Cannabis, don’t worry it’s legal.
- Play Old School Video Games at Ground Kontrol- With over 60 classic video games and 27 pinball machines, Ground Kontrol is a Portland gamer’s paradise.
- Pay Tribute to Portland’s Beloved Late Drag Queen, Darcelle.
- Visit the Statue that Gave the Show Portlandia its Name - The Portlandia statue is the second-largest copper repoussé statue in the United States. What is the largest you ask? The statue of Liberty, of course. You’ll find the Portlandia Statue perched above the entrance to the equally quirky postmodern Portland Building on SW 5th Avenue.
Prepay & Save
Prepay for your Portland adventure and save up to 20% off our Best Flexible Rate when you pay in advance.
- Valid for stays through June 30, 2023
- Stay must be booked at least 14 days in advance of check-in date
- Offer requires payment at time of booking and is nonrefundable. Cancellation fee is 100% room and tax.
- Blackout dates apply
Exclusive Member Offer
We know you're already a VIP, so take advantage of the perks you deserve. With first dibs on the best rates with up to 15% off and a flexible cancellation policy, take advantage of this exclusive membership opportunity.
- Up to 15% off
- Flexible cancellation policy
Valet & Save
Explore the City of Roses and receive complimentary valet parking when you book this package.
Complimentary valet parking for one standard sized vehicle (valued at $55 per night)
Please Note oversized vehicles do incur an additional oversized vehicle fee of (+$25 per night)
The Art of the Pet, Lucia Style
Portland has the most dog parks per capita in the US. We love our pets! Join the fun & bring your furry best friend to stay at our pet-friendly hotel where we have pet travel down to an art. With our Art of the Pet package, we’ll outfit your room with everything you need.
Portland has the most dog parks per capita of any major US city. So yes, we love our pets here. Join the fun and bring your furry best friend to stay with us at our completely pet-friendly hotel in Portland. It's simple with our Art of the Pet package, we’ll outfit your room with everything from a comfortable pet bed and food and water bowls to a welcome kit full of tasty treats, playful toys and local pet resources for grooming, dog walkers, vets and even pet healers. Doesn’t get more Portland than that. We have pet travel down to an art here at Hotel Lucia. Don't forget to show off those dog park adventures on Instagram using #hotellucia. You never know, your pup might just be chosen as Hotel Lucia's Pet of the Month!
- Includes Discounted pet fee and pet bed for use during stay
- Complimentary food and water bowls, pet toy, dog treat and a local walking map
- Available for stays through December 31, 2023
- Standard cancellation policy and blackout dates apply
Perks for Work
Book a room during your business trip to Portland and capitalize on all of the great perks we have to make your stay while traveling on business even more seamless!
- Offer includes $15 Kiosk credit and free printing services at Hotel Lucia
- 50% off valet parking (a $25 nightly value)
- Access to meeting rooms and Zoom rooms based on availability
- Must be able to show business card at check in
Lazy Morning for Locals
Residents of Oregon and Washington get 10% off the Flexible Rate, a late 2pm check-out and complimentary ice cream sandwiches from Ruby Jewel when booking this package.
- Receive 10% off our Flexible Rate
- Get a 2pm late checkout
- Includes one (1) Ruby Jewel ice cream sandwich per registered guest
- Must be an Oregon or Washington resident and show ID at check-in
- Available for stays through October 31, 2023