Designed to offer every traveler a cozy and stylish haven in the center of Seattle, Hotel Max furnishes a variety of ADA-compliant Accessible Rooms, thoughtfully crafted to meet and exceed the needs of guests who require mobility, hearing and vision accessible accommodations. At 250-276 square feet and equipped with a splendidly comfortable pillowtop Queen bed or King bed, each spacious and modern Accessible room has its own character and charm. With ADA-compliant accommodations like 35-inch clear passageways through doorways, vibration pads and door known strobes, an ADA-compliant bathroom with grab bars and ADA phone kits with strobes, our guestrooms are designed to ensure your stay in the Emerald City is as easy and comfortable as it is inspiring. And because we believe that art has a strong impact on the way you feel inside your personal space, each room is adorned with captivating and engaging original works. All guests of our Accessible Rooms enjoy all of our welcoming amenities, including sublime pillow menu, Well+Fit kits and free Wi-Fi.
Property Accessibility Features
- Street level public entrance
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible public entrance to food and beverage areas
- Accessible entrance to meeting room area
- Accessible elevator to fitness center
- Accessible parking spaces
Room Accessibility Features
- 32 inch clear passages through doorways
- ADA phone kits with strobes
- Closed captioning available on televisions
- Wheelchair accessible shower with fold down bench
Our Accessible guestrooms are crafted to meet the needs of travelers who require mobility, hearing and vision accessible accommodations.