Enjoy Seattle’s iconic destinations such as the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and Capitol Hill without a worry on how to get there.
Directions & Transportation
It may be hilly — those peaks just make for stunning views — but Seattle is a very walkable city. And with light rail, monorail, frequent city buses, car share and complimentary bikes, you’ll find yourself with plenty of easy ways to get around the Emerald City. The Link light rail connects directly from SEATAC airport, takes around 45 minutes and costs only $3.25 for adults. For those driving into town, we offer parking for $45 a night with unlimited in-out privileges.
Directions from SEATAC — Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
By car, 20 minutes
- Head southeast on Airport Expressway toward Departures Drive.
- Keep left.
- Slight left onto Airport Expressway.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for WA-518 E/I-5/I-405/Seattle/Tacoma and merge onto WA-518 E.
- Use the left lane to merge onto I-5 N toward Seattle.
- Continue on I-5 N for 11.2 miles.
- Use the left lane to take exit 165 toward Seneca Street.
- Turn right onto 6th Avenue.
- Turn right onto Pike Street.
- Turn left onto 8th Avenue.
- Turn left onto Stewart Street.
- Hotel Max will be on your right, 1.5 blocks down.
By light rail, 45 minutes
- Follow signs for “Link Light Rail.” Take the skybridge to the fourth floor of the airport parking garage and take the escalator to the light rail departure. Purchase a northbound ticket to depart at Westlake.
- Board a northbound train toward University of Washington. You will ride for around 42 minutes. Exit the train at Westlake Station. Exit toward 5th or 6th avenues and make your way up and out to street level.
- Head northeast on Pine Street toward 6th Avenue.
- Turn left on 6th Avenue.
- Turn right onto Stewart Street.
With adult fares under $3.25 dollars, the Link Light Rail is one of the most convenient ways of getting around.
Take the Link Rail Northbound toward University of Washington and take the Westlake stop, and you’re in walking distance from Hotel Max.
Uber & Lyft
It’s just under 45 minutes by train from the airport to Hotel Max and about 35 minutes by car. If you can’t wait to dive into Downtown Seattle, car sharing services like Uber or Lyft make things easy.
Time to recharge? We offer electric vehicle charging amenities included with your stay. Please let our team know upon arrival and we’ll coordinate the parking arrangements.