Park & Ride
Visit the Space Needle, MoPOP and more without the worry of traffic or parking. Enjoy 2 round-trip monorail passes to the Seattle Center, plus hotel parking on us.
- Offer includes 2 roundtrip monorail passes to Seattle Center (a $14 value) and complimentary hotel parking ($55 value)
- Monorail station located at Westlake Center, a 5-minute walk from Hotel Max
- Entry tickets to Seattle Center attractions not included
- Cancel by 4 pm local hotel time 2 days prior to the arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of 1 night room and tax.
Seattle Museum Month
From history to art to culture, Seattle is a museum lover’s dream. Get 50% off entry to over 20 local museums during the month of February for Seattle Museum Month.
- Available for stays from February 1, 2023, to February 28, 2023
- Participating museums include Chihuly Glass and Garden, the Museum of History & Innovation (MOHAI), the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPop), and many more
- Learn more about Seattle Museum Month at seattlemuseummonth.com
Say goodbye to the Sunday Scaries and look forward to the week. Stays from Sunday through Thursday get 20% off our Flexible Rate.
- Valid for stays through February 28, 2023
- Available for weekday stays Sunday-Thursday
Book in Advance & Save
Seattle is waiting for you. Book your getaway at least 3 days in advance to receive up to 15% off the Flexible Rate.
- Stay 1 night and save 5% off our Flexible Rate
- Stay 2 nights and save 10% off our Flexible Rate
- Stay 3 nights and save 12% off our Flexible Rate
- Stay 4 nights or more and save 15% off our Flexible Rate
- Cancel by 4pm local hotel time 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of full room & tax
MoPOP, Mo’ Fun
Grab a pal and get your cultural groove on with an in-depth tour of the Museum of Pop Culture’s epic exhibits. Plus, rock some Seattle swag while you’re at it like a true cool cat.
- Room for two at Hotel Max
- Two (2) free entries to MoPOP to see our Seattle greats like Nirvana, Pearl Jam & Jimi Hendrix
Tour Seattle’s London Bridge Studio
Press play on the chance to tour Seattle’s London Bridge Studio. Learn about history of the studio and stories of the musical greats – from Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam and Macklemore to Soundgarden – who have recorded their iconic sounds here.
Press play on the chance to tour Seattle’s London Bridge Studio. Learn about history of the label and stories of the musical greats – from Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam and Macklemore to Soundgarden – who have recorded their iconic sounds here. You may even catch a live session while you’re there!
- Includes historic studio tour for two at London Bridge Studio ($110 value)
- $50 credit on merchandise at London Bridge Studios
- Seven-day advance notice. Package is pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Rates starting at $369, based on double occupancy.
- Hotel representative will be in touch directly to confirm booking.
To book this experience, you must fill out this simple request form to begin the process. Our hotel representative will be in touch shortly to confirm your stay and experience, providing an official confirmation number for your reference at check-in. Reservations are not final until confirmation number is provided.