Park & Get the Party Started
Ditch your ride with us and get straight to exploring Seattle. Park for free and get out and about to explore the city.
- Parking included ($45 value)
- Available for stays through December 31, 2021
MoPOP, Mo’ Fun
Grab a pal and get your cultural groove on with an in-depth tour of the Museum of Pop Culture’s epic exhibits. Plus, rock some Seattle swag while you’re at it like a true cool cat.
- Room for two at Hotel Max
- Two (2) free entries to MoPOP to see our Seattle greats like Nirvana, Pearl Jam & Jimi Hendrix
- Two (2) Seattle Doesn’t Settle™ beanies, sunglasses and koozies
Book in Advance & Save
Seattle is waiting for you. Book your getaway at least 21 days in advance to receive up to 10% off the Flexible Rate.
- Receive up to 10% off the Flexible Rate
- Cancel by 4pm local hotel time 21 days prior to the arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of full room & tax
You deserve a special getaway, become a member and receive perks like booking the lowest possible rates across all our properties. Plus, take advantage of unmatched signature amenities including in-room Well+Fit kits, a Virtual Concierge and plenty of pet perks.
- Save 15% or more on our Flexible Rate
- Cancel without penalty until 12pm on your arrival day
Same Day Cancellation
We know that flexibility is important, now more than ever. Book our Flexible Rate and cancel without penalty until noon on your day of arrival.
- Cancel without penalty until 12pm on your arrival day with our Flexible Rate
Stay Longer & Save
Spend more time exploring Seattle and save while you’re at it. Book a longer stay and receive up to 8% off our Flexible Rate.
- Stay 4 nights and save 8% on our Semi-Flexible Rate
- Cancel by 4pm local hotel time 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of full room & tax
Drop the Mic
Press play on the chance to tour Seattle’s London Bridge Studio. Learn about history of the studio and stories of the musical greats – from Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam and Macklemore to Soundgarden – who have recorded their iconic sounds here.
Press play on the chance to tour Seattle’s London Bridge Studio. Learn about history of the label and stories of the musical greats – from Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam and Macklemore to Soundgarden – who have recorded their iconic sounds here. You may even catch a live session while you’re there!
- Includes historic studio tour for two at London Bridge Studio ($110 value)
- $50 credit on merchandise at London Bridge Studios
- Seven-day advance notice. Package is pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Rates starting at $369, based on double occupancy.
- Hotel representative will be in touch directly to confirm booking.
To book this experience, you must fill out this simple request form to begin the process. Our hotel representative will be in touch shortly to confirm your stay and experience, providing an official confirmation number for your reference at check-in. Reservations are not final until confirmation number is provided.