Our hotel restaurant is closed for the time being, but don’t worry – Seattle boasts an array of options to meet all your dining and imbibing needs.
If you’re in the mood for staying in, get delivery right to your door from a few of our favorite nearby places:
- Din Tai Fung: This world-renowned Chinese restaurant originated in Taiwan and specializes in soup dumplings, noodles, and many other delicious delicacies.
- Pike Place Chowder: A Seattle seafood institution serving up traditional & specialty chowders. What better time to chowder than when you’re by the bay?
- Dough Zone Dumpling House: This joint has taken Seattle by storm, mixing traditional homemade Chinese foods with a modern flare. From endless dumpling options to mouthwatering noodle dishes, your Asian comfort food cravings are covered.
- Serious Pie Downtown: Enjoy satisfying salads, sandwiches, and wood-fired pizzas that boast blistered crusts with a light, airy texture.
- Barolo Ristorante: Step things up a notch with an upscale Italian feast. Will you choose the classic spaghetti alla carbonara or switch things up with a lobster risotto?
Feel like getting out? Take a stroll to these hotspots serving everything from craft beer and burgers to cocktails and crêpes:
- Six Arms McMenamins | 7-minute walk: A classic Pacific Northwest eatery with views down Pike Street serving quality pub grub and housemade microbrews.
- The Retro | 8-minute walk: Using fresh ingredients straight from Pike Place Market, these burgers, sandwiches, salads & more are a true taste of Seattle.
- La Creperie Voila | 3-minute walk: Channel your inner Parisian and grab savory or sweet dessert crêpes from this open-air restaurant.
- Cortina | 3-minute walk: Dine in style at this chic Italian restaurant & bar that offers the classics with a modern twist alongside a stellar happy hour menu.
- Blue Water Taco Grill | 4-minute walk: Enjoy simple, fresh, coastal style Mexican food inspired by the small taquerias found throughout Coastal Mexico and Southern California. Plus, grab a round of margaritas or two.
- Elephants Castle | 6-minute walk: Satisfy those fish n’ chip cravings at a classic British-style pub.
- Frolik Kitchen | 6-minute walk: Swing by this hip hangout featuring creative cocktails, a sleek patio with views of the skyline, and dishes like filet mignon and crispy chicken confit.
For other options to enjoy during your stay, check out our Seattle Directory.