The Bradley, Our Fort Wayne Location
The Bradley, located in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne, is steps away from the city's best attractions from The Landing, a vibrant mix of independent businesses and restaurants and Promenade Park, a destination for recreation, arts and culture. Guest traveling by air, Ft. Wayne International Airport is SW of the city by 25 mins.
Self Parking in Downtown Fort Wayne
Driving to Fort Wayne? The Bradley offers self parking for $14 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Directions from Fort Wayne International Airport
By Car – 20-25 minutes
- Head east on W Ferguson Rd
- Turn left onto Bluffton Rd
- Turn right onto Airport Expy
- Turn left onto Fairfield Ave, continue onto Fairfield heading North into downtown for about 7 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit
- Continue onto W Superior St
- Turn right onto Harrison St
- Turn right onto W Main St
- The Bradley is on the right on W Main St and Harrison St
Fort Wayne Public Transportation
Fort Wayne has an extensive public transit system, with Citilink Buses.
A single ticket costs $1.50. Day passes are $3. (Half-off pricing is available for children and senior citizens.)
If you can’t wait for the adventures that Fort Wayne can offer, car sharing services like Uber or Lyft make things easy.