Located in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne, The Bradley is steps away from the city's best attractions from The Landing, a vibrant mix of independent businesses and restaurants, and Promenade Park, a destination for recreation, arts and culture. For guests traveling by air, Fort Wayne International Airport is eight miles southwest of Fort Wayne.
Self-Parking in Downtown Fort Wayne
Driving to Fort Wayne? The Bradley offers self-parking for $14 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges. Pull up to the front of the hotel and when checking in, we will give you instructions for the parking garage.
Driving Directions from Fort Wayne International Airport – 20-25 minutes
- Head east on W Ferguson Road
- Turn left onto Bluffton Road
- Turn right onto Airport Expressway
- Turn left onto Fairfield Ave, continue onto Fairfield heading North downtown for about 7 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit
- Continue onto W Superior Street
- Turn right onto Harrison Street
- Turn right onto W Main Street
- The Bradley is on the right on W Main St and Harrison Street
COMPLIMENTARY BIKE RENTALS
The Bradley offers complimentary bike rentals to help you explore downtown Fort Wayne. Ask about them at the front desk for a fun way to discover the city.
FORT WAYNE CITILINK BUSSES
Fort Wayne’s Citilink Buses offer convenient citywide access with over two dozen routes within and around Fort Wayne. A single ticket costs $1.25. Day passes are $3. (Half-off pricing is available for children and senior citizens.)
UBER & LYFT
If you can’t wait for the adventures that Fort Wayne can offer, rideshare services like Uber or Lyft make things easy.
For those who want to take the wheel themselves, there are also several car rental options available.