Boston is a walkable city and very easy to get around by foot. Lucky for you, we are steps from the subway, or the “T” as we call it, and we are located in one of the coolest neighborhoods in Boston with some of the best restaurants and shopping right around the corner.
Directions from Boston – Logan International Airport
By Car – 20 minutes
*Please be advised that there is a toll upon leaving the airport
- Follow Airport Rd to I-90 West.
- Take 1-90 West for 1.6 miles before taking exit 24-25 for I-93
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-93 South
- Follow I-93 South for 1 mile and take exit 18 toward Roxbury/Andrew Square/Mass Ave
- Take a slight left onto I-93 Frontage Road and take an immediate left onto South Boston Bypass and another immediate left at the 1st cross street onto I-93 Frontage Road. Continue straight for 0.7 miles.
- Stay in the left two lanes to turn left onto West 4th Street.
- West 4th Street becomes East Berkeley Street. Continue 0.5 miles to arrive to the hotel on your left.
- Town Car Service
Airport Shuttle transportation can be arranged to and from The Revolution Hotel via a town car service (Approximately $80 including gratuity).
$30 for 24 hours with The Revolution Hotel validation ticket
Location: 100 Clarendon St Garage
24-hour access with NO in/out access
To enter the garage:
- Please make sure to use the pay station inside the garage lobby upon leaving.
- Pull a garage ticket to enter.
- Do not leave in car. You will need this ticket to pay at pay station located in the lobby of garage before driving out.
- Park on any level that is not “reserved”
- Retrieve a green “chaser ticket” from Front Desk at The Revolution Hotel so your discount can be applied at the pay station upon checkout.
- Discount is for a 24-hour period only. Parking is $38 at Clarendon, but with hotel discount it is $30.
To exit the garage:
- Bring your garage ticket along with your green “chaser ticket” to the pay station before entering your vehicle.
- Insert the original garage coupon first, followed by the green “chaser ticket” for the discount.
- Pay the discounted rate.
- Pay station will return the now validated garage coupon that you will use to exit the parking gate.
We’re right next to the subway, or what we call the “T”. The Silver and Orange lines are just a few blocks away; fares are $2.90 for one ride, or you can get a $12.75 Day pass.
Uber, Lyft, and City Cabs
Car sharing services like Uber, Lyft and city Cabs make getting to and from the airport a qucik 25 minute ride. Uber and Lyft typically come in at $25-$30 and cabs typically range from $35-$50.