Located in the heart of Portland, Woodlark is modern boutique hotel within walking distance of the city’s best sights, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Travel to downtown Portland is easily accessible via ride share, private town car services, valet parking, and public transportation. As a Provenance Hotels signature amenity, we offer bike rentals included with your stay to help you discover the best of Portland.
Explore the iconic Portland attractions such as the Portland Art Museum, Powell’s City of Books, shopping in the Pearl District, the Willamette River waterfront, and much more.
DIRECTIONS & TRANSPORTATION
Woodlark, Our Portland Location
Woodlark is conveniently located in downtown Portland, within easy walking distance to the city’s most sought after attractions. For guests arriving to Oregon by plane, Portland International Airport is just northeast of town, and Amtrak’s Union Station is under a mile away.
Valet Parking in Downtown Portland
Driving to Portland? Woodlark offers valet parking for $45 per day, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Directions from Portland International Airport
By Car – 20-25 minutes
- Follow NE Airport Way for 3 miles to I-205 South.
- Take I-205 South for 2.5 miles before taking exit 21B to merge onto I-84 West / 30 West towards Portland.
- Stay on I-84 West for 5.5 miles; using the left two lanes to exit toward City Center.
- Continue across the SE Morrison Bridge, arriving on SW Washington Street.
- Follow SW Washington Street for half a mile, taking a left turn on SW 9th Avenue.
- Take the first left on SW Alder street.
- Continue for one block, crossing SW Park Ave.
- Woodlark Hotel is on the left.
By Light Rail – 45 minutes; $2.50
- Follow the signs in the airport for the Portland International Airport station to take the Max Red Line, City Center & Beaverton, into downtown Portland.
- Stay on the light rail for 18 stops.
- Exit the light rail at Galleria/SW 10th Ave.
- Head east toward SW 9th Ave.
- Turn left onto SW 9th Ave.
- Turn right onto SW Alder St. Woodlark will be on the left.
Portland Public Transportation
Portland has an extensive public transit system, including a five-line light-rail network, MAX. Woodlark’s downtown location positions guests just a couple blocks away from Pioneer Square, MAX’s hub station, which connects all five lines.
A single ticket, good for two hours, costs $2.50. Day passes are $5. (Half-off pricing is available for children and senior citizens.)
With adult fares at $2.50 dollars, the MAX Light Rail is one of the most convenient ways of getting around. From Portland International Airport, take the MAX Red Line for City Center & Beaverton. Exit at the Galleria/SW 10th Avenue stop, and you’ll be only a block away from Woodlark.
No car? No problem. Woodlark is just under 45-minutes by public transit from the airport and about 25-minutes by car. If you can’t wait to dive into downtown Portland, car sharing services like Uber or Lyft make things easy.
Town Car Service
Airport transportation can be arranged to and from Woodlark via our town car service. Just give us a call 503-548-2559 and we’ll take care of the rest.
Driving to downtown? Valet parking is available for $45 per day with unlimited in-and-out privileges.